- Start Date: April 2019
- Full time temporary position
- Overview: The Transport Logistics Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the successful running of our airport
transfers service, ensuring that over 1000 students reach their destination from Heathrow Airport.
Responsibilities include: building training manuals, liaising with external contractors, planning timetables
etc. The Transport Logistics Coordinator has full responsibility for and ownership of this process and will
create bespoke systems and manage a small team.
– Build / Review training and instructional manuals and paperwork
– Review core processes around the delivery of the service including liaising with transport contractors
– Plan timetables, staff distribution, contingencies etc
– Select and train staff members
– Oversee delivery of the service
– Ensure that customer service standards are met
– Ensure that VIPs are met and given appropriate service
– Conduct full review of the service leaving recommendations
How to Apply:
Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.